America once used to be a beacon of freedom.
The United States of America were the first democracy of modernity. The Bill of Rights was the first instance that human rights were established in a constitution. It was founded as an egalitarian republic by founding fathers that were dedicated to the principles of humanism, tolerance and individual freedom.
In two World wars the United States defended the values of Enlightenment against imperialist and fascist regimes. During the cold war America was the leader of the free world against Communism that threatened to subdue the world under a totalitarian system.
But how much is this America as we used to know it different from today! America has turned into the total opposite of what it once used to be.
- America is not the land of the free anymore. In no other country of the world such a large part of the population is held in prison.
- America doesn’t spread the idea of freedom anymore; it systematically destroys secular countries and installs Islamic terror regimes by wars of aggression (Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and soon Syria).
- The United States is allied with the most oppressive and intolerant regime human history has ever seen, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and supports Islamic hate preachers so they can freely travel all over the world and spread intolerance and religious fanaticism. While immigration of Muslims into Western countries is encouraged, Visa requirements for non-Muslims are getting more and more difficult for non-Muslim travelers from developing countries.
- America sponsored terrorism in Cuba, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Libya and now in Syria.
- American soldiers and agents of law enforcement and intelligence services circumvent the laws and the constitution and even use torture and extra-judicial killings abroad. And what makes it worse is that it has been authorized by a US president.
- Unmanned drones are used for surveillance and killings in the name of the United States, domestically and abroad
- America leads an international hate-monger campaign against prostitution all over the world (code named as human trafficking). And while heterosexuals are increasingly suffering from these oppressive measures, homosexuality is actively promoted by the US government. The hate campaign against innocent sex-workers as well as the promotion of same-sex relationships is supported by cutting and granting foreign aid in developing countries.
- The war on drugs has been enforced by US authorities worldwide. Millions of innocent people have been imprisoned or killed. The privacy of people is violated by drug controls.
- Citizens are increasingly restricted in their private lives by bans on smoking, alcohol or special types of food.
- The US government has taken control over every financial transaction worldwide, reversing the principle of assumption of innocence. Now whoever owns or moves money is forced to prove his innocence or face arrest and confiscation of his property.
- US intelligence services have established total surveillance of their citizens and even friendly countries.
- The United States have effectively become a totalitarian police state with extraordinary powers for the police force and 17,985 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- The use of biometric documents and the disrespect for privacy have been made compulsory for international travel by pressure from US authorities.
- Anti-modernism enjoys protection of the US government and unscientific nonsense like creationism is taught in American schools, as if it was a valid theory.
The United States as they are today have corrupted the word “freedom” and turned it into its opposite. In every single conflict today the US government sides with oppressive and intolerant forces. The principles of a civil society, of humanism and Enlightenment are undermined by US authorities inside and outside the borders of the United States.
So it is not surprising that the technological capabilities of America have declined. The NASA is not only unable to return to the Moon, they can’t even get a human into low Earth orbit anymore. The development of the latest fighter jets F-22 and F-35 have been failures and been unable to comply with required specifications. The USAF has been unable to maintain its “Space Fence” satellite surveillance system, which had to be shut down this year.
Maybe the United States have already developed beyond the possibility of reforming. They have become the biggest obstacle for human progress. They are not the leaders of the free world anymore; they have become the worst enemy of freedom. The sooner the final collapse of the United States will come, the better for the progress of humanity.